The FSC®-certified Commando Chelsea Boot was crafted using natural rubber from forests independently audited to Forest Stewardship Council® standards. These 100% waterproof boots are handcrafted to strict standards to protect forests, as well as the animals and communities that depend on them.
Size/Fit Summary: True to size, Slim fit. If you are in-between sizes or want to wear a thick sock, it is recommended to size up.
Crafted from natural FSC®-certified, vegan rubber, the 100% waterproof Commando Chelsea Boot is a new addition to our iconic Original collection. Retaining all the beloved features of the Original black Chelsea Boot, like the flexible gusset and Hunter grip, this new silhouette has a higher profile, reaching 15mm further up the leg. This style also features an updated recycled polyester lining and insole.
- Certified vegan
- Recycled polyester lining and insole
- Rubber moulded outsole with Hunter Original tread pattern
- Elastic side gussets and nylon pull-tab for ease of foot entry
- Crafted from natural vulcanised rubber from an FSC®-certified plantation
- Material: 100% Natural rubber from an FSC®-certified plantation
- nsole: 100% Post-consumer recycled polyester and latex sponge foam
- Gusset: 100% Elastic
- Pull tab: 100% Nylon webbing